Skip to main content

Featured Post

38 Cute Love Quotes ❤

Life without Love will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams. Love is the single greatest teacher and motivation that anyone can have in their lives; It is something that drives us every day, to lead happy, fulfilling lives and most powerful intangible force in the world. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything. Here are some L❤VE quotes.

💞26 Wise Quotes On Love💞


Life without Love will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams.Love is the single greatest teacher and motivation that anyone can have in their lives; It is something that drives us every day, to lead happy, fulfilling lives and most powerful intangible force in the world. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.

Here are some Love Quotes we have compiled and we hope that you would like these quotes.



"If you ever think about me, let me know and i’ll live off of that thought  forever."





"I want to hug you after you've had a long day and let you rest your head on my lap."




“I want to love you and give you mind-blowing pleasure. Today. Tomorrow. And every single day after that.”




“Maybe I’m dreaming you. Maybe you’re dreaming me; maybe we only exist in each other’s dreams and every morning when we wake up we forget all about each other. I guess that would explain a lot.”




"So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers."




"I will love you with the dust of who I was, with the skin I am now, and with the bones that will one day decorate my tomb."




And I just want to wake up next to you, exhausted with the adventures from the night before still lingering on our skin."



See Also-



"I hope that maybe one day, far off in the future, we can be friends again."




"I wrote about you,  In that dazzling light of the moon,  On that beautiful night, Which is now just a hazy memory I took a picture of you,  Wearing that grey shirt that you loved,  Dancing under the stars,  I immortalized you.  But only I know,  How quickly you expunged me."




"I don’t believe in love at first sight but I believe in meeting someone for the first time and knowing they’re going to change your life."




"The right one will know all your weaknesses and never use them to againts you."


See Also-



"I need you like a butterfly needs wings and ocean needs water."



“Life is too short to be with someone who doesn’t make your whole body sing with happiness. Life is too short to give the wrong person a chance. And it’s too damn short to stay with someone who hurt you because you’re alraid you won’t find love again You will. And that love will be even better.”



"Love is more than a noun – it is a verb; it is more than a feeling – it is caring, sharing, helping, sacrificing."




"Pull you into me for this where you belong, tigh"t against my skin."




"Grow Old Along With Me, the Best is Yet to Be."




"you always come to my mind, you see you have no other place to go" 




"I've looked around enough to know that you're the one I want to go through time with."




"You’re lucky if you found a person who always love listening to you."




"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you."




"Every time I was thinking about you, I am thinking about you and I will keep thinking about you."




"You need to stop worrying about when you will find love because trust me ,one day Love will find you."




"You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful."




"You are the poem I never knew how to write and this life is the story I have always wanted to tell."




"I want to touch you, until we are one where there is no you and I, but we."




"You have bewitched my body and soul and I love you, I love you, I love you. I never to be parted from you from this day on."




"I am constantly surprised by a longing for you that never quiets."




“You should never have to convince someone into loving you and wanting to be with you. You deserve to see someone who can easily see what’s special in you.”


Popular posts from this blog

60 Cute Couple Pictures - #love 💋

From past some time we have received requests from our Pinterest audience on comments, our group boards and mail that we should share cute couple pictures on our Pinterest. We have collected cute couple images from internet and shared here.  These images  will make your heart warmer than ever.  These images are also great for getting ideas of what your next couple picture should be like! Here we are with 60 cute couple images that you will definitely love.    We derive most traffic from Pinterest Learn How Follow us on Pinterest  Like our Facebook page  

Start your 2019 with these Rumi quotes

R umi  was a 13th-century (born  in Afghanistan) Persian poet, jurist, Islamic scholar and theologian. His poems have been widely translated into many of the world's languages and transposed into various formats. Rumi has been described as the "most popular poet" and the "best selling poet" in the United States. Here are some of his quotes that will  change  your mindset. T his page contains affiliate  links  meaning I earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. The Rose's rarest essence lives in the thrones. You don't live on the earth You are passing through. Move outside the tangle of fear thinking. Live in silence. Love has inflicted so many paints on me, but that's how my life became blessed.  Only from heart ♥️ con you touch the sky. Work in the invisible world atleast as hard as you do i

46 Cute Couple Romantic Pictures - #love

He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” ―  Bob Marley Perfect quote, isn't it? We have collected cute couple images from internet and shared here.  These images  will make your heart warmer than ever and make your brain release feel good chemical. These images are also great for getting ideas of what your next couple pictur